Thursday 25 October 2012

Internet Success is all about Content

I'm totally convinced that Internet success is all about the quality of your website content. No doubt this sounds like a broken record, it has been said a million times before.
If your website content is interesting, informative, reads like a good story, it's witty and clever, people will come over and over again to check it out.
They'll even put up with a crappy website for interesting content - I know I've done it in the past. However that's not to say I'm not going to fight for usability. If there is one thing I know how to get right that's probably usability.
But I disgress as per my usual habit.
A recent question I got while sharing the smashingtrips idea was: 'what about the content, have you got the content'?
I like when people ask the right questions.
On this note, I'm building a group of initial content creators and beta testers.
In two weeks time I'm up in the Dales to meet Julie again, and ask her to act as our first beta user and content provider.

And to breathe some open space before I die of too much urban civilation and style.

No comments:

Post a Comment